11.16.2011

My fall fashion inspiration

Fall Fashion Ideas are in full swing! :)  Well, I might be a little late with fall it is already the middle of November after all.



Such a cute outfit! Simple yet stylish. Not sure if I could do the glasses & that huge bag! :)



Brown and Red




casual friday






Untitled #9

Don't think that I could pull this outfit off but........








My husband would probably ask me what in the world I was wearing but I think
this outfit is really cute! :)



 Love the braids!

 


























Oh yes I saved the best for last!
I have got to have these :)














                                                                         HAHA!



This post could keep going & going on the many ideas that are out there for fall fashion. I just decided that if I keep finding stuff that I like, it would only make me more sick then I already am! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment